Choosing the Best driver for high handicapper is essential to improve and succeed in golf. From hitting the right spot to achieving longer distances, the best driver can help you achieve your goals. In this guide, I ranked and reviewed the 19 best drivers for high handicapper, along with my top 5 choices, so that you can pick the best.
Choosing the Best driver for high handicapper is very difficult because there are many companies to choose from and one company can have many models to select from.
When choosing the best driver for high handicapper, you should consider price, MOI, Center of gravity, perimeter weighting, swing speed, driver’s total weight, and many more.
In this guild, we’ll compare:
- The best driver to achieve long distance.
- The best flexible face driver to hit an off-center shot with confidence.
- The one with high MOI for stable shots.
- The best lightweight beginner driver to increase clubhead speed and help ease of swing.
- The perimeter weighting for best forgiveness.
- Taylormade Stealth Hd Driver
- Cobra Ltdx Max Driver
- Callaway Rogue St Max D Driver
- Pxg 0211 Driver
- Tour Edge Exotics E722 Driver
- Cobra Air-X Straight Neck Driver
- Ping G425 Max Driver
- Cleveland Launcher Xl Driver
- Tour Edge C522 Driver
- Mizuno St-Z 220
- Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver
- Yonex Ezone Elite 3.0 Driver
- XXIO 12 Driver
- Titleist TSi1 Driver
- Srixon ZX5 driver
- WILSON STAFF D9 DRIVER
- Callaway Golf Epic Max driver
- Cobra Golf Men's Radspeed Draw Driver
- TaylorMade SiM 2 Max Draw Driver
TaylorMade is a top brand that sets trends in golf sports. They never stop pushing their limits. Create something exciting and new for their customers.
It is the first time a manufacturer has utilized the latest carbon-fiber technology within their driver. TaylorMade has called this technology advancement the Carbon-Woods Era.
TaylorMade Stealth HD driver HD stands for High Draw. It allows you to have draw-biased shots.
The driver's face is designed in such a way that it will move aerodynamically to help the high handicapper golfer reduce slice shots and is one of the best game improvement drivers.
The highest MOI in TaylorMade stealth HD driver helps the new golfer to hit the accurate long-distance shot which make it one of the best driver for high handicapper..
With Carbon fiber technology, the TaylorMade HD driver is 40% lightweight and has a bigger driver face than the previous titanium TaylorMade SIM driver.
The Stealth HD driver's face is bigger than the previous Sim driver and has a greater sweet spot for hitting the ball with precision.
The driver weight is distributed in such a way as to create drawing bias shots and forgiving while keeping the highest MOI for precise and long-distance shots.
The slot speed pocket design in TaylorMade stealth HD help in increased ball speed and forgiveness to hit the ball at a long distance.
The driver comes with the Fujikura Air Speeder 45 shaft.
Fujikura Air Speeder 45 is lightweight and helps improve your swing speed, which allows beginners to hit the ball over long distances.
Stealth HD driver comes with 3 options shaft flex, the senior, the stiff and the regular, to choose from according to your need.
- Bigger explosive face.
- Easy to hit and lightweight.
- Stealth HD driver correct slice shot helps in hitting straight.
- Highest MOI to hit the ball accurately and at a long distance.
- The weight distribution makes it a forgiving driver.
- Beginner golfers can swing with confidence.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- Comes in 3 loft options 9,10.5, and 12.
- Great look and feel.
- Solid sounds.
- Best for people having heights of 5.5" to 6.1".
- The 12 loft option is not available for the left-hander.
- No option in the shaft material.
Cobra LTDX Max Driver is a new driver in the cobra family to replace the best-selling Radspeed.
The new LTDX Max Driver is constructed with the latest technology to increase forgiveness and boost the confidence of high handicapper.
To hit the ball at a long distance, Cobra increases the ball speed at impact by using the PWR-COR technology in driver head.
PWR-COR technology is a multi-material weighting system that positions the weight right behind the hitting zone to increase the ball's speed at impact and reduce the ball's spin.
To help beginners and high handicappers at the off-center hit, Cobra increased the thickness of the driver's face using HOT (Highly Optimized Topology) technology.
This HOT technology increases ball speed and helps the high handicapper hit a long-distance off-tee even with a poorly hit shot, making it the best golf driver.
To help the beginners and high handicappers swing the drive easily. the Cobra decreases the weight of the LTDX Max Driver by using a multi-material construction.
The multi-material construction allows for adding up to 30% more carbon fiber and decreases the weight by 8.3g than the previous model.
The Cobra LTDX Max Driver comes with 3 shaft material options UST Helium Nanocore, Project X Hzrdrus Smoke im10 60 & Project X Hzrdrus Smoke Rdx Blue.
- UST Helium Nanocore: The UST Helium shaft is more lightweight than the other option and helps players improve their slower swing speed. It's available in 40 grams and 50 grams weight options with regular or lite flex.
- Project X Hzrdrus Smoke im10 60: Project X Hzrdrus Smoke im10 is relatively stiff and helps moderate swing speeds for golfers to attain stability and control over their shots. It's available in 60 grams.
- Project X Hzrdrus Smoke Rdx Blue: For the fast swing speeder Project X Hzrdrus Smoke Rdx is the best option for high handicapper. It helps the high handicapper achieve more control and accuracy. This shaft is stiffer than the other options.
- A highly Forgiving golf driver improves accuracy and stability in shots.
- Lightweight to help slower swing speed golfer.
- Feel great in hand.
- Help to hit straight at a long distance.
- Helps in an off-center hit.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- Available in 9, 10.5 & 12 loft for left and right-hander.
- Options of 3 shaft materials to choose from.
- Modern design.
- Available in 2 color options.
- Not suitable for low swing speeders.
Callaway Rogue St Max D Driver is the most up-to-date version of Callaway's Callaway driver. It is among the most stable best golf drivers on the market.
Callaway Rogue St Max D Driver is designed specifically for beginners and high handicappers golfers struggling to make straight and long-distance shots.
Callaway is a pioneer in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Callaway uses their A.I formula that reduces the ball's spin and gives maximum forgiveness and makes it the best driver beginners and high handicappers.
Callaway utilizes a revolutionary Tungsten speed cartridge structure for perimeter weighting on the face.
This structure allows weighting deep in the driver's head, increasing the ball speed in the off-center shot and assisting the high handicap golfers in making confident shots.
Tungsten speed cartridge structure increases the MOI and forgiveness so that beginner golfers make a stable and long-distance shot.
The Callaway Rogue St Max D uses A.I Jailbreak Speed frame to ensure stability and speed to the driver's face.
A.I Jailbreak Speed frame helps the high handicap golfers to hit the ball at a long distance without worrying about the center hit and helps them focus on improving their swing.
In Callaway Rogue St, the Max D stands for the maximum draw. Callaway Rogue St the Max D help in draw bias shot.
The draw bias shot assists the beginner golfer in gaining more distance, improving their accuracy and easily landing the ball on the fairway.
All the above features of the Rogue St the Max D help beginner golfers achieve maximum distance, shape correction and fight with slice shots.
Callaway Rogue St Max D Driver offers plenty of shaft material options according to your swing speed.
Callaway offers shaft options from low swing speed to fast speed golfers to get better performance in their shot according to their swing and achieve more fairways.
- Best driver for high handicap golfer to attain more fairway.
- High MOI to control and ensure a precise shot.
- Maximum forgiveness to allow beginners and high handicappers to hit their shots with confidence.
- The Off-center shot feature provides stability and helps a lot of people new to golf.
- Help to achieve draw bias shot for maximum distance and accuracy.
- Lightweight allows you to hit the ball on the golf club easily.
- Sound and feel incredible.
- Modern look.
- It is available with 9, 10.5, and 12 loft options.
- Offer a wide range of options of shafts to pick from.
- Strong draw bias won’t suit all golfers.
Parsons Extreme Golf (PXG ) is well-known in the industry for its top-quality golf clubs. One of the major problems that new golfers face is the price of top-quality clubs.
PXG 0211 driver is a solution for beginners and high handicappers by offering affordable prices and top quality. It is also incredibly forgiving for high handicapper.
PXG 0211 driver face design helps the high handicappers golfer who struggles to hit balls on fairways.
Precision weighing technology is used to add weight at the sole of the club head to increase MOI and forgiveness making it on our list as the best proper driver for beginners.
The increased MOI in the driver helps the golfer to stabilize their shot and hit the ball correctly at a longer distance.
PXG 0211 is a game improvement driver with the highest MOI and assists golfers in controlling their shots to hit the ball accurately over a greater distance.
PXG 0211 heels and toe are made of titanium that increases durability and stiffness in the driver.
The titanium in the heel and toe decreases the driver's weight and help increase the ball speed to achieve more distance with even a poorly struck shot and is among the best drivers for high handicappers.
To further reduce the weight of the driver and add flexibility, the center portion of PXG 0211 is made of carbon fiber.
Carbon fiber is lightweight and significantly strong than steel.
PXG 0211 is an adjustable driver to help the golfer choose trajectory according to their shot needed.
PXG 0211 has a variety of shaft materials to pick from.
From those who want to increase their swing speed to those who want to control and stabilize their swing, the wide variety of options lets golfers selects the best choice for their desired needs.
- High MOI for stable shots.
- Highly forgiving drive.
- Best driver for beginners golfer to improve distance.
- Extremely Lightweight to swing easily.
- Outstanding durability with the use of titanium and carbon fiber.
- Help the beginner golfer to hit the straight shot.
- Outstanding Feel & Sound.
- Affordable prices.
- Option to choose shaft material.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- Available in 9, 10.5 and 12 lofts for both left and right-hander.
- Offers 4 shaft flex options.
- Overly lightweight doesn't suit all players.
Tour Edge is a well-known company for its professional clubs.To help high handicaps enjoy playing golf and hit long-distance shots, Tour edge launched its most forgiving driver, Exotics E722 .
Tour Edge Exotics E722 is among the high handicap drivers to hit the ball accurately at a long distance.
To add maximum forgiveness for the high handicapper golfer, tour edge added 30 grams of weight at the edges of the sole of the club head.
The extreme weighing at the edge of the sole increase the MOI up to 5500 g/cm2.
This high MOI helps the beginner golfer to hit a stable and accurate shot at a long distance off the tee.
To help the golfer in off-center hit the tour edge, use carbon wrap technology to increase the face flex from heel to toe.
This face flex help increases the ball speed for poorly struck shots and helps to achieve more distance and fairways.
Carbon fibre is used inside the driver's head, which is lightweight, increase club head speed and reduces the driver's weight overall, making it among the best golf drivers for high handicapper.
The feel and sound of the driver are essential to increase the confidence of the beginner player to hit the ball accurately.
Tour Edge uses internal sound diffusing ribbing within the E722 Exotics head to improve the sound produced.
Tour Edge Exotics E722 features an adjustable hosel to change the loft and lie angle of the driver easily and quickly.
Tour Edge Exotics E722 shaft is made of advanced graphite material. Graphite is lighter than steel shafts.
Exotics E722 offers shaft options for the slow swing to fast swing speed.
Fujikura Air Speeder 35/50 shaft is for slower swing speeds 85 MPH or below.
Fujikura venture red 50-R/ 60-S shaft is for moderate swing speeds from 85 to 95 MPH.
Fujikura venture red 60-X/ 60-S shaft is for swing speed from 95 to 105 MPH.
- 5500 g/cm2 high MOI ensures a stable and precise hit.
- 30 grams perimeter weighting provides high forgiveness.
- Help high Handicapper in the off-center hit to achieve long distances.
- The sound and feel are solid with the use of ISDR technology.
- Lightweight and easy to swing.
- Large face for more sweet spots.
- Available in 9.5, 10.5 and 12 loft choices for left and right-hander.
- Shaft choices for high and low swing speeds.
- Modern design.
- 5 shaft flex options: Regular, Senior, Stiff, Extra Stiff and Ladies.
- Not suitable for the golfer who is looking to shape the ball.
Cobra AIR-X straight Neck driver is the lighter driver in the Cobra family with 277g weight. It's the among the best drivers for beginners and high handicapper who prefer a simple driver.
AIR-X Straight Neck face design helps the high handicapper golfer to overcome the problem of a slice shot.
The heel weighting of the driver's face reduces the slice in the shot and adds forgiveness to help the beginner hit the ball confidently at an extended distance.
The face of the driver is lightweight, which allows the beginner with slow swing speed to improve their swing speed.
The increased swing speed helps the beginner to hit the ball with greater force, resulting in a longer distance.
The forgiveness offered by the driver is best for the new golfer to hit the ball at the right spot and achieve great distance.
Due to its lightweight, it's a good choice for older players struggling with slow swing speeds.
Cobra AIR-X straight Neck driver comes with COBRA ULTRALITE 40.
The shaft is lightweight to help the golfer with low swing speed.
COBRA ULTRALITE 40 comes with 3 flex options regular, senior, and stiff.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Help the golfer who has low swing speed.
- It is forgiving for beginners.
- Help to hit the ball at a long distance.
- Feel amazing in hand.
- Easy to swing.
- Help to hit straight.
- Best driver for beginners golfer who struggles with slice shots.
- Available in 9.5 and 10.5 lofts.
- Offer 3 shaft flex options.
- No adjustable hosel.
- No Choice in shaft material.
- 9.5 loft isn't available with the left-hand selection.
Ping G425 Max is an excellent driver that provides outstanding quality, performance, and forgiveness. It's the best driver for High handicappers golfer who wishes to get on the fairway and want to improve distance.
Ping G425 Max driver combines the latest technologies of both G-400 Max and G-410 Plus ping drivers and has the latest solutions.
Ping always emphasizes the importance of having a high MOI for their golf clubs and prioritizes this when they release the next driver.
This time, Ping pushes the MOI limit and boosts MOI to its maximum using the 26-gram moveable weight, which helps the golfer improve the distance and accuracy of their shot.
With a movable tungsten weight attached to the back of the club, the centre of gravity can be altered between three settings: Draw or Fade and Neutral.
The weighting increases the club's forgiveness and aids in achieving high ball speeds, straight shots and long distances off the tee. It's among the easiest golf driver to hit.
Inside, the clubs face the Dragonfly technology and ultra-thin structure, which reduces weight to boost MOI (Moment of Inertia) along with the CG (centre of gravity) to increase distance and forgiveness.
G425 Max driver face front is designed to give maximum flexibility and improve the speed of the ball to gain more distance from the shot.
The Ping driver G25 Max comes with eight positions of adjustable hosel that allow you to adjust your trajectory to suit your requirements to achieve greater precision and distance on the golf course.
Ping G-425 Max driver offers three shafts among Alta CB 55 slate, Aldila Rogue and Mitsubishi Tensei AV.
Alta CB 55 slate:
Alta CB 55 slate shaft is a mid-trajectory shaft which assists golfers in balancing the heavier head weight.
Balancing weight provides greater forgiveness, increases ball speed, and allows the ball to travel further away.
Aldila Rogue White delivers a soft, stable and smooth feel. It also aids the low spin golf ball on a mid or low trajectory.
Mitsubishi Tensei AV:
Mitsubishi Tensei AV Orange shaft offers mid/ high launching driver and low spin in the ball.
This shaft is a counterbalanced weight to ensure stability and control during the shot.
- 14% lighter than the previous G410 max driver.
- Best driver for beginners to attain accurate and long-distance shots.
- High MOI & forgiveness.
- Three movable weight setting Draw, fade and neutral.
- The quality and distance are outstanding.
- Significantly improve the beginner's performance.
- Adjustable hosel to maximize distance and accuracy.
- Three shaft options to ensure stability and a smooth shot.
- Available in 9, 10.5 and 12 degree driver loft choices.
- PING offers a variety of grip sizes.
- Not for the golfer who wants to shape the ball.
- The driver is loud and slightly high-pitched.
Cleveland Launcher XL driver has the highest MOI within the Cleveland family, having MOI as high as 5200 g/cm2.
Cleveland chooses its name very accurately. Launcher XL because it has a big head size of 460cc and helps launch the ball to attain more distance.
This high MOI assists the beginner golfer in maintaining the stability of the club head during the swing so that it hits the ball with precision.
Because of this high MOI, you can hit the ball at a long distance.
The giant face of the launcher xl driver also helps the beginner golfer to take shots confidently.
The large head offers more sweet spots that allow the novice golfer hit the ball quickly off the tee easily.
The frame of the driver is designed to rebound. This rebound makes that driver's face flxible.
The face's flexibility makes the driver beginner-friendly due to its ability to speed up the ball's velocity once hit and assist in reaching long distances.
The driver features an adjustable hosel that allows you to adjust the shape and launch angle of the shot according to your needs.
To help you grip your driver better, Cleveland Launcher XL added 8g of weight to help you gain greater control and stability in the swing, allowing you to reach the hit the ball
Cleveland Launcher XL driver comes with a graphite shaft.
The graphite shaft is more lightweight than the steel shaft to help the beginner golfer to swing the ball fast, achieve more distance and fairways.
- The perimeter weighting in the deep add maximum forgiveness.
- Best driver for beginners golfer helps to boost confidence in off-the-tee shots.
- Very generous head size inspires confidence.
- High MOI for a stable shot.
- Give solid carry distance with an easy swing.
- Modern and premium look.
- Help to hit the ball farther and straighter.
- Flexible face to increase ball speed when hit.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- 8g weight in the grip helps to balance the swing
- Loft option from 9 to 12 available for left and right-hander.
- No option for the shaft material choice.
Tour Edge driver C522 is a good driver with High MOI and forgiveness to help the beginners to hit the ball at a long distance with confidence
The Tour Edge driver C522 uses Diamond face 2.0 technology.
Diamond Face 2.0 is a revolutionary advancement on the driver's face tech that utilizes 42 distinct diamond shapes in the face of the driver.
The diamond shapes result in greater ball speed and performance even if you aren't hitting the driver's center.
We know how crucial MOI. is for beginner golfers to hit the ball straight on the fairway.
The Tour Edge C522 driver use back weighting at strategic places and Deep center of gravity casting to create extreme MOI.
The Higher MOI. and CG added maximum forgiveness and aid in the rapid launch of golf balls.
The Edge C522 face is designed in cup face style with distributed weighting behind the driver's face to increase the amount of flex at the entire club face.
This entire club face flexing gives forgiveness and allows the golfer who is new to the sport to hit the ball straight without being concerned about whether the drive face center is hitting or not,
Tour Edge C522 uses the A.R.C. (Acoustic Resonance Channels) technology to produce the best impact sound for its player.
The A.R.C. technology bounces the sound inside the driver's head to produce top-shelf sound and feel.
The Tour Edge C522 is available in 2 shaft options. The Graphite and Mitsubishi Fubuki Graphite.
The MitsubishiFubuki graphite weight ranges from 45-55 grams. It is incredibly light.
This shaft improves the ball's velocity and helps correct the fade shot.
This shaft is best for a golfer who has lower swing speeds.
- Best driver for the high handicapper golfer.
- Give maximum forgiveness.
- High MOI to help in stable and accurate shots.
- Entire face flexing to help in miss center hit.
- Diamond face technology to hit the ball at a longer distance.
- Help in easily launching the ball.
- A.R.C. technology to give the best sound and feel.
- Beautiful color.
- Available in 9.5, 10.5 and 12 loft choices.
- Comes with 2 shaft options, the Graphite and Mitsubishi FUBUKI Graphite.
- Available in 5 options shaft flex. Extra Stiff, Ladies, Regular, Senior & Stiff.
- Not available in the adjustable hosel.
- Only available in the right hand.
After creating the best-known clubs in the market for amateur clubs, Mizuno has now stepped into the beginners and high handicappers club field to make the best golf driver.
Mizuno is now impacting the market with its new beginner-friendly club Mizuno ST-Z 220.
To make the driver best for the beginner golfer, forgiveness is required in the clubs to hit the ball efficiently to attain long distances.
The Mizuno ST-Z 220 achieved its forgiveness by adding weight to the back of the driver's face to create a deeper center of gravity.
The deeper center of gravity Produces a High MOI to help the new golfer to stabilize and balance their shot.
Mizuno ST-Z 220 strategical weighting Z-Axis design encourages the low spin of the ball to help the beginner golfer hit an efficient straight shot.
To help the beginners off-center hit shots, Mizuno ST-Z 220 expanded its sole carbon area by 40% and thinned the titanium portion.
This 40% expanded area helps the beginner increase the ball speed to attain more distance even with a poorly stuck shot.
Mizuno's research identified the best sound vibration, what the professional golfer called solid feel and sound.
With that research, Mizuno added the best vibration that helps in the best feel and sound.
To keep up with the new trend, Mizuno comes with a 4-degree adjustable hosel to quickly switch the loft according to required conditions.
Mizuno ST-Z 220 comes with Aldila Ascent Red 50.
Aldila Ascent Red 50 is made of graphite. This shaft helps beginner golfer to attain balance and stability in their shot.
- It is highly forgiving by using strategic weighting.
- It helps in off-center, poorly struck shots to attain more distance.
- High MOI and best driver for high handicapper to achieve accuracy and long-distance.
- The sound and feel are solid.
- Available in 9.5 and 10.5 lofts.
- 460cc big face.
- Adjustable hosel to quickly switch the loft.
- Offer 2 shaft flex regular and stiff.
10.5 shaft option is not available for the left-hander.
Callaway Big Bertha B21 driver is the best driver for beginners and high handicappers struggling with slice shots.
It helps high handicappers to hit straight with accuracy.
Callaway Big Bertha B21 driver is the best driver for high handicap golfers struggling with slice shots.
The advance A.I technology on the driver face help the high handicap golfers to achieve higher ball speeds and hit the ball at the longer distance.
Big Bertha head is specifically design with internal draw bias weighting to help you hit the ball straighter and longer on the golf course.
B21 head is to lightweight than the traditional titanium, this lightweight helps you to hit the ball farther in golf club.
Big Bertha has two jailbreak bars that are connected from sole to crown. These to bar help you in fast ball speed to achieve more distance.
The redistributed weight on the driver gives you maximum forgiveness and helps you hit the shot accurately at a long distance. It makes it among the best driver for high handicapper.
Big Bertha has face size of 460cc, this big face helps you to hit the ball easily.
Callaway Big Bertha B21 driver comes with premium Callaway RCH Graphite shaft.
Callaway RCH Graphite shaft comes with 3 options, RCH 45 Graphite, RCH 55 Graphite and RCH 65 Graphite.
These lightweight shaft helps you to swing and hold the shaft easily.
Callaway Big Bertha B21 shaft also come with 3 flex option regular, stiff and light.
- It feels lightweight.
- Accuracy, distance make it the best driver for high handicapper.
- Design to help fight against slice.
- It helps in gaining confidence in long shots.
- Internal draw bias weighting makes it the best drive for beginners to hit the ball straight.
- Lightweight shaft for more swing speed.
- Comes in 9.5,10 and 12.5 loft options.
- You can choose the shaft weight from options 45lb,55lb, or 65lb.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- Best for people having heights of 5.5” to 6.1”.
- Good looking driver.
- The 12 loft option comes in only right hand driver.
Yonex is a brand that is well-known for its finest graphite shaft.
In recent times, they have gained a foothold in the golf Clubs and created the Yonex Ezone Elite 3.0 for the beginners and high handicappers to hit the ball at a long distance.
Yonex is a brand that is well-known for its finest graphite shaft. In recent times, they have gained a foothold in the golf Clubs.
Yonex Ezone Elite 3.0 uses Octoforce technology to decrease the driver's center of gravity.
This decrease in the center of gravity helps in high forgiveness for the beginner's golfer to hit the ball farther on the golf course.
Yonex Ezone Elite driver's face is flexible, letting the new golfer hit his ball over greater distances without being concerned about the central hit.
The face flexing process increases the ball's speed and reduces the side spin speed, allowing it to reach a longer distance making it the best driver for high handicapper on our list.
Yonex Ezone Elite uses In-Core Groove technology for driver's face Flexing.
This driver features two alignment lines that help beginners to strike the middle of the face for the highest performance on the golf course.
Yonez driver has vertical polish and no groves on the face to help the player in accuracy and achieving lower side spin of the ball.
The driver also comes with an adjustable hosel that can help golfers to adjust the face angle and loft of the driver to their needs.
Yonex Ezone Elite comes with Yonex M55 Lite Graphite Shaft.
Yonex M55 Lite Graphite Shaft is lightweight and helps the golfer increase their swing speed.
This shaft is best for beginner golfers with slow swing speeds.
- Highly forgiving driver.
- Best driver for beginners golfer to hit the ball at a long distance.
- Face flexing technology to help in the off- center hit is ideal for beginners golfer.
- It helps in achieving low side spin and accuracy.
- Two alignment arrows help in hitting the driver's center.
- It helps to increase the ball speed to get long distances efficiently.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- Sound and feel good.
- Available in 10.5 and 12 loft choices
- Not available for the left-hand player.
- Doesn't have an option of 9 loft.
XXIO is a leading Japanese golf manufacturer and best-selling across Asia.
XXIO develops equipment designed for golfers with under 100 MPH swing speed. That's why the XXIO 12 is an exceptionally lightweight and easy to swing driver for slower swing golfers.
The XXIO 12 driver is using the Rebound Frame technology.
Rebound Frame Technology boosts the COR and allows the ball to move faster and gain greater distance.
To further improve COR across the club face and decrease the weight of the driver, super Titanium is used to thinner the face and increase ball speed no matter where you hit.
The active wing aerodynamic is used in XXIO 12 driver like in airplanes to help the beginner golfer stabilize the club head while swinging and tightening its impact.
The XXIO 12 driver comes with a 12 MP-1200 Graphite Shaft.
12 MP graphite shaft weight 41g. it is super lightweight.
This shaft is especially for those golfers who want to improve their swing speed.
- Particularly for golfers who have a slow swing.
- Speed up the ball after hitting.
- Stabilize the club head while swinging because of the aerodynamic design
- Large face to get even more sweet spots when you hit.
- Help in off-center hit.
- Boost confidence in low-swing speeders.
- Optimal forgiving.
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate players
- Available in 9.5, 10.5 and 11.5 loft options.
- No adjustable hosel.
- Only 10.5deg loft is available for the left-hander.
- Ultralightweight is not appropriate for all players.
The Titleist TSi1 Driver is the best driver for high handicappers due to its ultra-lightweight design, which makes it easy to swing and generate maximum launch and distance. Additionally, the deep, face-centred centre of gravity helps maximize users' hang time and distance.
The Titleist TSi1 Driver have a deep face-centred center of gravity which helps to maximize hang time and distance for users.
Deep face-centred allows the club to have a higher moment of inertia than other drivers on the market, which makes it more resistant to twisting at impact. Additionally, the deep face helps to promote a more forgiving sweet spot.
The MOI of the Titleist TSi1 Driver is also relatively high, which makes it more forgiving on off-centre hits. Additionally, the draw bias of the driver takes the edge off slices and makes it easier for high handicappers to hit straight shots.
You can also use different weights to adjust the club's feel to better suit your game.
The ultra-lightweight components of the Titleist TSi1Driver make it easy to swing and generate maximum launch and distance making it the best Driver for high handicapper on our list.
The driver's low center of gravity helps to produce a higher launch angle and less spin for longer, straighter drives.
The TSi1 also features hosel adjustability, a convenient feature for high handicappers. By tweaking the club's loft and lie angle, golfers can really fine-tune their shots to get maximum distance and accuracy.
Overall, the Titleist TSi1 Driver is the best driver for high handicappers due to its combination of forgiveness, adjustability, and distance-enhancing features.
The Titleist TSi1 Driver features an Aldila Ascent ultralight shaft made of tungsten-infused prepreg material. This shaft material helps to produce a higher launch angle and less spin for longer, straighter drives.
- Ultra-lightweight design.
- Easy to swing.
- Generate maximum launch and distance.
- Deep, face-centred center of gravity helps to maximize hang-time and distance.
- Adjustability features allow golfers to fine-tune their game.
- high MOI for more forgiveness.
- Feels amazing.
- Available in 9, 10 and 12 lofts.
- Shaft flex option senior, regular and stiff.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- 9 & 12 loft option is not available for the left-hander.
The ZX5 Driver is ideal for high handicappers who are looking to improve their accuracy and launch. With its 15% larger carbon crown, the ZX5 provides more forgiveness and a straighter flight. These features Make it the best Driver for high handicapper on our list.
The Srixon ZX5 features a flatter, shallower, and straighter head shape, which Tour drivers inspire. This gives it a confidence-inspiring appearance and makes it easier to hit long, straight drives.
The Srixon ZX5 Driver uses a unique Rebound Frame technology that increases flexing in the face of the Driver. This provides more energy to be transferred to the ball on impact for increased speed and distance.
The Rebound Frame technology in the Srixon ZX5 helps off-center shots redirect energy back into the ball to attain a longer distance, making it the best driver for high handicapper on our list.
Srixon's new Rebound Frame Technology is perfect for high handicappers who want to hit straighter, longer drives.
The Srixon ZX5 has a 15% larger carbon crown, which lowers the center of gravity and increases forgiveness.
The Carbon Crown helps the high handicapper to improve accuracy in the shot and hit long-distance straight shots.
The increased MOI helps keep the ball straighter on off-centre hits, and the Rebound Frame technology boosts speed and distance on every strike.
High forgiveness makes the Srixon ZX5 an excellent choice for high handicappers who are looking to improve their accuracy and hit longer, straighter shots.
The adjustable hosel on the Srixon ZX5 Driver allows for loft, lie, and face angle adjustments. This flexibility makes it easy to find the perfect setting for your swing.
Srixon ZX5 comes with two shaft options, Project X Evenflow Riptide and Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black, made of graphite material which are best for high handicappers as they are lightweight and easy to launch.
PROJECT X EVENFLOW RIPTIDE:The Riptide is a mid-launch, low-spin shaft that provides an exceptional feel and more accuracy for players who struggle to airborne the ball.
It's an excellent option for those who want to improve their launch conditions and spin rates without sacrificing feel.
HZRDUS Smoke Black: The Smoke Black is a low-spin, low-launch shaft designed to help players who tend to hit the ball too high. It's a great option for those who want to improve their launch conditions and spin rates.
- Rebound Frame technology helps to launch the ball farther.
- Adjustable weights make it easy to find the perfect weight for your swing.
- Flat head shape and Tour-inspired design provide a confidence-inspiring look.
- Easy to launch and forgiving on missed hits.
- Excellent distance on well-hit shots.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- Available in 9.5 and 10.5 lofts for left and right-hander.
- Three shaft flex options according to to swing speed.
- 12 shaft option not available.
The Wilson Staff D9 Driver is one of the most forgiving drivers on the market, helping high handicapper players find more fairways and improve their carry numbers makes it the best driver for high handicapper on our list.
The design of the D9 driver comes from computer modelling software used to simulate hundreds of different clubhead variations to find the most effective design.
The Wilson Staff D9 driver's face design is one of the key features that makes it a forgiving club.
The face is divided into a series of fractal zones, each tuned for explosive distance. This means that even if you don't hit the ball dead-centre, you'll still get good distance and forgiveness.you'll still get a good distance, and forgiveness makes it the best driver for high handicapper on our list.
The three-layer composite crown Wilson Staff D9 helps to reduce vibration and weight, while the 10-gram sole weight provides plenty of forgiveness and helps high handicapper to improve shot accuracy.
The Wilson Staff D9 driver is also designed with a high moment of inertia (MOI) and has a large face that makes it easier to hit the ball and extremely forgiving on off-centre hits. This makes it an excellent choice for highly handicapped golfers who struggle with accuracy.
It's a lightweight driver that's easy to swing and has a great grip, making it a perfect choice for helping high handicapped golfers or anyone who struggles with their accuracy off the tee.
The Wilson Staff D9 driver has a solid feel and satisfying sound because of its three-layer composite crown. This also helps to reduce vibration for a more comfortable experience.
The Wilson Staff D9 driver comes with a Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft as standard. This is a high-quality shaft that helps the high handicapper to improve accuracy and distance.
The Wilson Staff D9 also comes with the Wilson Staff Lamkin Crossline Genesis grip, a comfortable and slip-resistant grip that helps you keep a firm grip on the club.
- Forgiving face design helps high handicappers to improve accuracy and distance.
- Three-layer composite crown reduces vibration and weight.
- 10-gram sole weight provides plenty of forgiveness.
- Solid feel and satisfying sound.
- Comfortable and slip-resistant grip.
- Available in 9,10.5 and 13 loft options.
- Comes with 4 shaft flex options.
- Limited shaft options.
- No adjustable hosel.
The Callaway Golf Epic Max driver is designed with a high handicapper in mind. The driver's face design helps to promote straighter, more consistent shots. This makes it one of the best driver for high handicapper.
Additionally, the adjustable weighting allows for greater control over the shot shape.
The Callaway Golf Epic Max Driver face design helps the high handicapper to improve accuracy in the shot and hit a long distance straight shots.
The A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame technology is used inside the Callaway Golf Epic Max Driver, which helps to create fastball speeds across a more expansive area.
This Jailbreak Speed Frame technology promotes easier launch and straighter drives for the high handicapper.
The driver face is made of titanium and is extremely thin to promote faster ball speeds. The driver has a 460cc head size and provides a large sweet spot to hit the ball confidently.
The high MOI and adjustable perimeter weighting of the Callaway Golf Epic Max Driver help to create a more forgiving club, best driver for high handicapper.
The Epic Max provides golfers with straighter drives and tighter downrange dispersion by redistributing weight to promote high launch and more forgiveness.
The deep C.G. and of the draw bias Callaway Golf Epic Max Driver help to promote straighter drives for the high handicapper. Golfers can improve their accuracy and distance off the tee by keeping the ball flight more controlled.
The cobra epic max comes with 3 shaft materials Cypher 40G, IM10 50G and IM10 60G.
Cypher 40G is light ultralight weight, helps to increase the driver speed, and is best for low swing speed.
IM10 50G is medium weight, helps produce more stability, and is best for medium swing speed golfers.
IM10 60G weighs more than the above 2 shafts, helps create more energy transfer, and is best for high swing speed golfers.
- Loads of forgiveness,
- Big face for the more sweet spot.
- Adjustableweighting for shot shaping,
- Best driver for the high handicapper,
- Extraordinaryball speed,
- Fast ball speeds across the face.
- Morecontrol from adjustable perimeter weighting,
- Adjustablehosel for loft and lie angle adjustments,
- Available in 9 and 10.5, and 12 loft options.
- High MOI.
- Four shaft flex to choose from according to swing speed.
- 12-degree loft option is not available for the left hander.
The Cobra Men's Radspeed driver's extreme draw bias of the club face helps close the face at impact, preventing slicing and promoting a draw and The Speed Injected Twist Face and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket are the features that make the SiM 2 Max Draw Driver the best driver for high handicapper looking to improve accuracy and hit longer straighter shots.
Additionally, the heavy heel weighting promotes forgiveness,
The CNC Milled Infinity face technology featured in the Cobra Men's Radspeed Draw driver helps to expand the sweet spot of the clubface by 95%.Even if your shot isn't perfectly centred, you'll still get excellent ball speed and distance.
The THIN-PLY CARBON WRAP CROWN technology used in the Cobra Men's Radspeed Draw driver helps to make the club lighter and more forgiving.
The new carbon fibre material used in the crown is 30% thinner, allowing 6 grams of discretionary weight to be repositioned. This results in a lower spin rate and longer, straighter drives.
The T-Bar Speed Chassis design of the Cobra Men's Radspeed Draw driver is 7 grams lighter than traditional driver designs.
This T-Bar Speed Chassis allows more discretionary weight to be positioned within the club head, resulting in faster ball speeds and less spin.
The Extreme Draw Weighting in the Cobra Men's Radspeed Draw driver helps to promote a straight ball flight with maximum slice-fighting power and makes it the best driver for high handicappers.
This Extreme Draw Weighting is perfect for golfers who tend to slice the ball, as it will help you keep the ball in the fairway.
Cobra Men's Radspeed Draw comes with 2 graphite shafts, Fujikura Motore XF3 and Project X Evenflow RipTide.
The Fujikura Motore XF3 is a lightweight graphite shaft designed to promote fast swing.
The Project X Evenflow RipTide is a mid-weight graphite shaft that promotes a mid-launch and mid-spin for increased.
- Best driver for high handicappers.
- Extreme draw bias prevents slicing and promotes a draw.
- Heavy heel weighting promotes forgiveness on off-centre hits.
- CNC Milled Infinity face technology expands the sweet spot of the clubface by 95%.
- THIN-PLY CARBON WRAP CROWN technology makes the club lighter and more forgiving.
- T-Bar Speed Chassis design is 7 grams lighter than traditional driver designs.
- Extreme Draw Weighting promotes a straight ball flight with maximum slice-fighting power.
- Comes with 2 graphite shafts: Fujikura Motore XF3 and Project X Evenflow RipTide.
- Available in 10.5 & 12-degree loft options.
- Comes with 3 shaft flex options.
- Adjustable Hosel.
- Some may find the draw weighting too extreme, making it difficult to control the ball.
- Not available in a 9-degree loft.
There's no doubt that the TaylorMade SiM 2 Max Draw Driver is one of the best driver for high handicapper on the market. It's packed with features that high handicappers will love, including a draw-bias design that makes it easier to hit straight shots and a flexible shaft that enhances distance.
The SiM 2 Max Draw is extremely forgiving, making it the best driver for high handicapper who wants to improve their game.
Forged Ring Construction of TaylorMade SiM 2 Max Draw Driver makes it an extremely forgiving and stable driver.
The construction involves forging a lightweight and high-strength aluminium into an exacting shape, which creates a massive rear weight and full carbon sole. This results in enhanced forgiveness and stability.
The Speed Injected Twist Face and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket are the features that make the SiM 2 Max Draw Driver the best driver for high handicapper.
These technologies improve ball speed by calibrating each head to the threshold of the legal speed limit. Additionally, the face curvature helps to protect against heel and toe miss-hits.
The draw-bias design of the TaylorMade SiM 2 Driver is one of its best features, as it helps to improve accuracy and hit longer straight shots.
Draw-bias design is especially beneficial for high handicappers, who often struggle with accuracy and distance. The draw-bias design helps correct any errant shots, so you can hit the ball straighter and farther.
The asymmetric Inertia Generator in TaylorMade SiM 2 Driver provides faster club head speed through advanced geometry and aerodynamic analytics to hit the ball at a long distance.
An entire lightweight carbon sole enables the redistribution of mass for a deeper CG and enhanced forgiveness. The design also helps to promote a straight and forgiving ball flight for those who tend to slice the ball.
The driver comes with the Fujikura Air Speeder shaft.
Fujikura Air Speeder is lightweight and helps improve your swing speed, which allows beginners to hit the ball over long distances.
- helps promote straight and forgiving ball flight.
- Generator provides faster clubhead speed for increased distance.
- It helps to improve ball speed and accuracy.
- enhances forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- promotes enhanced forgiveness and spin properties.
- Help in off-centre shots.
- Comes in 3 loft options 9,10.5, and 12.
- Available in 3 shaft flex options Regular, Stiff and Senior
- 12-degree loft option is not available for the left-hander.